DIOP. Emergency vehicle disinfection solutions.
Dieselstr. 5-6, 61191 Rosbach
Emergency vehicle hygiene specialist from Germany proudly presents:
A revolutionary way to disinfect your ambulance vehicles, medical equipment, board electronics etc. completely, gapless and automatically - in just 90 minutes -
without using expensive personnel, cost and time resources ... guaranteed!
Smart vehicle disinfection solutions
Are you ready for the emergency vehicle hygiene challenges of the future? DIOP GmbH & Co. KG is a leading international manufacturer and supplier of clever H2O2 vehicle decontamination solutions and products for rescue services at the highest level.
Compared to expensive, manually operated and complicated disinfection methods:
Save costs, time and valuable resources with our cold fogging technology!
Even more powerful environmental hygiene in your ambulance vehicles!
Do you belong to those emergency rescue services that regularly and extensively need to disinfect rescue vehicles and important medical products (such as monitors, displays, respirators, defibrillators, electronical devices etc.)?
Then just simplify your tedious manual disinfection work, by having our clinically tested disinfection procedure work for you. Your premises, surfaces, medical product equipment and the vehicle air are being fully-automated and three-dimensionally decontaminated up to 100% by simply pressing a button.
Gapless emergency vehicle disinfection by way of hydrogen peroxide nebulization (Micro aerosol disinfection).
The best and sustainable disinfection results that may be achieved in critical emergency rescue vehicles...
Impressing germ reductions & cost savings
In combination with a manual pre-cleaning, you achieve disinfection results at pharmaceutical level.
Numerous national and international rescue service customers
For well over 10 years, well-known emergency rescue services and ambulances around the world have relied on our hydrogen peroxide room disinfection process.
Scientific reports & microbiological evidence
Microbiological reports prove the effectiveness of our products according to all relevant EN standards and international standards.
Highest employee, patient and medical product protection
Not only the validatable hygiene results, but also our biocompatible disinfectants guarantee highest protection in contaminated or infectious areas.
The advantages for your professional ambulance vehicle decontamination at a glance
or simply call us: +49 (0)6003 / 814-225
What renowned hygiene experts say:
Diop distributes the DiosolGenerator nebulizer and Diosol disinfectants which have been extensively examined. For this purpose, the substance Diosol, which can be nebulized in various concentrations, was treated in accordance with DGHM guidelines and applicable European standards. Under production conditions, a virucidal and even sporicidal disinfection can be achieved."
PD Dr. med. A. Schwarzkopf, Publicly appointed sworn expert for hospital hygiene
H2O2 vehicle disinfection is the most economical type of disinfection for the usual and special disinfection measures in emergency rescue environments."
Friedemann Schubert, Hygiene specialist & Hygiene inspector, Hygiene Institute Schubert, www.hyginst.de
DIOP room disinfection is a surface-friendly, passive and residue-free disinfection process. Taking into account the achievable germ reduction, this room and surface disinfection method can be described as an excellent disinfection measure in the human medical, dental and veterinary field of application."
Dr. med. Dipl.-Chem. Dip.-Ing. (FH) Ulrich Schmelz
The DIOP disinfection experts are well-known in
ambulance vehicle hygiene:
What do you get in our FREE hygiene pack for innovative and automated emergency vehicle disinfection?
The hygiene and vehicle disinfection information package for your ambulance service.
Offer with special new customer discount for emergency rescue vehicles.
How to reduce the infection pressure of your ambulance vehicles to a minimum without great effort.
If you want to raise the disinfection quality in your emergency vehicle fleet to a new level, then we are pleased to advise you by phone.
For what kind of rescue service is this information package suitable?
THIS HYGIENE PACKAGE IS perfectly SUITABLE FOR rescue services that...
- - are willing to push their rescue vehicle hygiene quality to a new level
- - perform regular or targeted final disinfection measures
- look for cheaper, simpler alternatives to gaseous H2O2 room fumigation or safe upgrades with regard to manually-based wipe disinfections
- want to achieve comparable or better results with less hydrogen peroxide use
- live vehicle hygiene day by day
- urgently need more time to focus on what they've been basically up for
- are just waiting to sustainably optimize their hygiene and vehicle disinfection works
- rely on clever, automated and validatable vehicle disinfection techniques
THIS HYGIENE PACKAGE IS not SUITABLE FOR emergency services THAT...
- - have no motivation to optimize ambulance vehicle hygiene processes
- - are not suffering from a lack of time, staff or hygiene budget
- - do not plan to reduce the pressure on their personnel, reduce the daily workload and decrease their cleaning and disinfection costs
- - do not appreciate the importance of automated, validatable disinfection procedures
- prefer to spend their money and budget for time-consuming and highly concentrated gaseous H2O2 room decontamination such as HPV or VHP
- only apply scouring wipe disinfections, but do not perform final disinfections
- are not interested in valuable disinfection innovations for their rescue service
Never again unnecessary infection risks, guaranteed!
As a long-standing member of the German Association For Hospital Hygiene (DGKH), we offer you responsible, highly effective and natural hygiene and disinfection solutions for your emergency vehicles and rescue service.
or simply call us: +49 (0) 6003 / 814-225
Smart and automated emergency vehicle disinfection solutions
If our information is interesting to you, please feel free to share it with other emergency rescue services out there :)